Listening, Supporting and Empowering
We offer a nurturing and confidential space for UCR students, staff and faculty who are survivors — and supporters of survivors — of sexual violence, relationship violence and stalking.
You can get assistance from CARE advocates without formally reporting an act of sexual violence.
CARE advocates provide information on:
- Academic accommodations
- Changes in living arrangements
- Changes in transportation arrangements
- Changes in working situations
- Counseling/medical referrals through UCR and community agencies
- Emergency protective orders, restraining orders and on-campus no-contact orders
- How to help a friend
- On- and off-campus reporting options
- Safety planning
- Survivors' rights
- UCR conduct systems and the criminal justice system
Contact the CARE Advocates
Appointments with a CARE Advocate are available Monday-Friday, from 8:30am-4:30pm
Drop-In Hours: Tuesdays 10am-12pm, Thursdays 1pm-3pm
To make an appointment submit the form below, call (951) 827-6225 or email email@example.com with the following information:
- Preferred Name
- Gender Pronoun
- Preferred method of contact. This is how a CARE Advocate will confirm your appointment. Please let us know if it's okay to leave messages.
- Three dates and times that work best for you.